Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a wonderful fiance named JP as well as hapless father Henry. People know me best through my Instagram page @annephung. This is where I share my tale of highs, lows and everything in-between. In 1990 I moved to America along with my parents and brother at the age of one and a half. If it wasn't for my parents' devotion to dedication and hard work and sacrifice, I wouldn't be with you sharing my life. Knowing I had an opportunity for a better life, I aimed to be their proudest and had tunnel vision for the success. My plan of life was as follows: I'd attend university, find a job in a corporation, marry and buy an apartment. The life I had planned for me was not what it turned into. The money and the status of my work did not make me happy. I believed that I wasted my life for an income. When I began to navigate my way to a new career path, I discovered I was destined to become a personal trainer. I loved exercise, I loved having fun and I loved helping others. In 2014, I founded my small company and it will be 7 years since my birthday in 2021. It's rare to meet an Asian woman working in this field. My goal in this industry is to help create a healthy and sustainable lifestyle that can meet the demands of my customers. I also strive to empower individuals to follow their desires and accomplish anything and everything they want to achieve in their lives. While my professional life was taking off, I suffered one of the biggest losses in my life to datein the death of my mother. She won her eight year struggle with scleroderma, and is resting in Heaven as well as with me in my thoughts and my heart all the time. Even if you can't see it initially, the universe is a way of offering us the things we require. There are many ways that the loss of my mother has changed my life. I honestly believe that she gave me another opportunity to live through her demise. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she died. It was now time for her to transition to her next chapter and for me to have the chance to live an authentic and satisfying life. As I approach my 30s I am awestruck by the feeling of living and being alive. It's not that I'm just another number. As I share the story of my journey, it's with the intention that people are able to relate to my feelings and thoughts. It is to know that they're not the only ones. It is also a sign of true love. Also that therapy is necessary and not uncommon. In the end, your health is your biggest wealth. Since death is the only thing we have in life, I hope you enjoy your life and die without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox

Beautiful pics of Toni Collette and Louisa Krause feet and legs